Are you following people who don’t follow you back?, or some of them tweet so frequently that it covers your Twitter timeline, and makes you want to get rid of them? or do they don’t tweet at all? In any case, you want to get rid of each and every one of them and find it hard doing it through Twitter. So, here is a list of tools and services on web that will help you do it. And with so much ease, just a few clicks and you are done.
Manage Flitter is one of my favorites when it comes to bringing order to my Twitter account. When you log in to Manage-Flitter using your Twitter account the service will quickly sort all the people you follow into 3 categories.
- Talkative or quiet: It is a list of people who either tweet really too often or don’t tweet at all.
- One sided: People you follow who don’t follow you back.
- Possible spam: People whose profiles are not complete. Like not having any picture, might be a spam.
And best of all, this service allows you to Mass Un-follow a particular group (you’ll probably want to start with the “Spam” group.).
SocialToo is yet another very effective Twitter follower management tool. Its features are as follows.
- Auto-Follow: SocialToo allows you to follow all the people that follow you. It does this over a 24hr period so that twitter does not think that your account is a spam account.
- Auto-Unfollow: Allows you to unfollow others that don’t follow you back. This is also done over a 24hr period so that twitter does not think your account is illegitimate.
- Block Automatic Dm’s be other services: You can easily block the automatic DM’s from services
Socialoomph is really a one place for everything relating to Twitter follower management and even more. It allows you to schedule your Twitter updates, automate your follower management tasks on Twitter, cleanup your Twitter DM inbox from useless junk, and receive email of tweets that contain specified keywords. And with a paid pro account, you can also schedule updates to your Facebook profile and pages, schedule post for your blogs, find quality Twitter accounts to follow and more. And you can also do a mass delete too.
Here are the links to each of the services mentioned in the article.
- Manage Flitter: manageflitter.com
- SocialToo: socialtoo.com
- SocialOomph: socialoomph.com
And thats it, you should now be able to clear your following/follers list in no time just using one of these great services.